Research Medical Center in Kansas City, MO is searching for a Neurohospitalist to join their busy and expanding hospital-employed practice. Be a part of our premier neurosciences program! The practice, Research Neurology Associates, is currently comprised of 5 physicians and 5 Nurse Practitioners who provide services at Research Medical Center.
• Must be board eligible or board certified in Neurology
• Vascular fellowship-trained Neurologist preferred but not required
• Primarily inpatient-focused opportunity with 7 on/7 off schedule
• Minimal outpatient responsibilities
• Potential for Neurology resident teaching
• Established Neurosciences physician governance structure influencing service line development and expansion at the regional level
• Compensation and benefits are highly competitive including guaranteed base salary with productivity bonus component
• Robust benefit package to include student loan repayment, malpractice insurance, relocation, health insurance, life insurance, retirement contributions, CME time and funding, and paid vacation
About Research Medical Center:
Experience a positive, professional work environment in a top tier facility located in one of the most livable cities in the heart of America. Research Medical Center offers high-tech care in a beautiful, comfortable setting designed to exceed the expectations of those we serve. With 590 licensed beds, the hospital features a strong complement of subspecialists and robust inpatient services including level 1 trauma, level 1 STEMI, oncology, comprehensive stroke program, and many more key services!. With over 700 doctors representing 29 medical specialties—we ensure that our patients’ needs are always met and that their expectations are continually exceeded. We are committed to the care and improvement of human lives.
The Neuroscience Institute features:
• Certified Comprehensive Stroke Center seeing 2000 stroke patients a year
• 44 ICU beds, including 12 new dedicated neuro-ICU beds
• 24/7 onsite coverage ICU by nurse practitioners
• A robust physician team, comprised of:
• 3 Interventional radiologist
• 9 Neurosurgeon
• 2 Neuro Critical Care Intensivist
• Stereotactic radiology
About Kansas City:
The Kansas City region is a two-state region home to more than 2.5 million people as well as home to corporate headquarters giants including Cerner, AMC, Garmin, Hallmark and H&R Block, among many others! KCI Airport features 10 major airlines and the fewest flight delays, making travel easy. With non-stop flights available, you can be on either coast in 3 hours or less. Kansas City ranked No. 19 on Forbes' list of the 20 Happiest Cities to Work in Right Now.