Physician / Surgery - Plastic / North Carolina / Permanent / Plastic and Microvascular Surgeon Opportunity in Asheville, NC Job
HCA Physician Recruitment
View Company Profile
<< Go back
|Feb 12, 2024
|Surgery - Plastic
|Board Certified,Board Eligible
|North Carolina - Asheville
Mission Health in Asheville, NC is seeking a plastic and microvascular surgeon to join our team.
- Experience in plastic and reconstructive surgery required
-Experience in microvascular surgery is preferred.
-Board Certified or board eligible in Plastic Surgery.
- Impressive compensation package including bonus potential
- Comprehensive corporate benefits package including health and 401k
- Relocation assistance available
About Mission Health:
- Regional referral center for tertiary and quaternary care and the region’s only Level II trauma center
- New 630,000 square foot North Tower, including state-of-the-art 94-bed emergency department
- 29 ORs
- 3 daVinci surgical robots
Whether you enjoy outdoor adventures, arts and culture, live music, shopping or fine cuisine, Asheville offers something for everyone! With over 200 waterfalls and four navigable rivers, hiking trails for all skill levels, fantastic terrain for both road and mountain bikes, it is no surprise that Asheville is consistently rated one of the top US places to live. Asheville is known not only for its dynamic food scene and microbreweries but also for ethnic and exotic dining at the area’s 250-plus independent restaurants. Asheville offers over 20 city and county public schools, a variety of faith-based schools with challenging curriculums as well as a number of private schools, including some of the best boarding schools in the US. Residents also enjoy easy access to air travel nearby in Asheville, Charlotte, NC and Greenville, SC
* Some information such as the email and phone number are hidden unless you are registered and logged-in
Login or Register to View Contact Information